- How important is cash-flow projection to small businesses?
- How are small businesses undertaking cash-flow projections today?
- How does cash-flow forecasting functionality impact bank selection?
- What cash-flow projection functionality do banks offer small businesses?
- What companies offer cash-flow projection solutions for small businesses?
- What cash-flow projection functionality should FIs prioritize to attract and retain small businesses?
The data in this report was primarily collected from a random-sample, nationally representative survey of 1,000 business owners and decision-makers conducted in May 2018. Businesses in the survey had a revenue range of $100,000 to $10,000,000.
Interested In This Report
Banks face some tough sledding in the decade ahead if they don’t overhaul their business digital banking strategy. Rising non-bank companies are encroaching on the territory of tra...
Banks are missing the mark with sole proprietors, gig workers, and freelancers who have particular business banking needs that aren’t being met by the more comprehensive solutions ...
In this report, a companion piece to Three Priorities for Countering Fraud Against Small Businesses, Javelin outlines why small businesses are uniquely susceptible to fraudulent ac...