Countering Fraud in the SMB and Payments SpaceSponsored by NICE Actimize
- Webinar Date: October 20, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
- Presented by :
- Ian Benton
- Research Topic(s):
- Digital Banking
- Tech & Infrastructure
- Small Business
- Fraud & Security
In today's ever-changing digital landscape, customers expect the ability to bank any time, anywhere, from any device. Digital channels including online and mobile, and payments channels such as P2P Zelle, RTP, Wire and ACH are at higher risk than ever before for both fraud and money laundering.
How can smaller community banks and credit unions stay competitive with larger FIs, while still offering the same level of protection?
Join us in this exclusive session with Javelin Strategy & Research where we’ll discuss fraud threats and trends facing small business FIs, and best practices for detection and prevention.
Countering Fraud in the SMB and Payments Space: a Javelin Session
What we’ll cover in this session:
- Overview of fraudulent activity data, key threats, and business owner behavior/attitudes
- Current trends in the pillars of fraud detection, prevention, and resolution
- Tactics for preventing, detecting, and resolving banking and payments fraud against small businesses
Eric Tran-Le, Vice President, Head of Actimize Premier, NICE Actimize
Ian Benton, Senior Analyst, Digital Banking & Payments; Javelin Strategy & Research