- Which tech firms do small businesses trust to safeguard their business and financial data?
- From a small-business perspective, which tech firms are perceived as being most innovative to meet banking needs?
- Do small businesses perceive tech firms as partners looking out for their financial well-being?
- How do financial institutions rank against tech firms in the eyes of small businesses?
- How likely would small businesses be to switch from their financial institutions to tech firms, were those tech firms to offer financial products and services?
- The data in this report was collected from a random-sample survey conducted in May 2018 of 1,000 business owners and decision makers with annual business revenue between $100,000 and $10 million.
Interested In This Report
Banks face some tough sledding in the decade ahead if they don’t overhaul their business digital banking strategy. Rising non-bank companies are encroaching on the territory of tra...
Banks are missing the mark with sole proprietors, gig workers, and freelancers who have particular business banking needs that aren’t being met by the more comprehensive solutions ...
In this report, a companion piece to Three Priorities for Countering Fraud Against Small Businesses, Javelin outlines why small businesses are uniquely susceptible to fraudulent ac...