- Which tech firms do small businesses trust to safeguard their business and financial data?
- From a small-business perspective, which tech firms are perceived as being most innovative to meet banking needs?
- Do small businesses perceive tech firms as partners looking out for their financial well-being?
- How do financial institutions rank against tech firms in the eyes of small businesses?
- How likely would small businesses be to switch from their financial institutions to tech firms, were those tech firms to offer financial products and services?
- The data in this report was collected from a random-sample survey conducted in May 2018 of 1,000 business owners and decision makers with annual business revenue between $100,000 and $10 million.
Interested In This Report
Q2’s successful realization of a single-platform approach to digital business banking makes it the leader of the field of vendors assessed in Javelin Strategy & Research’s Small Bu...
2023 could be the year that real-time payments finally break into the mainstream for small businesses. One prominent competitor in the space, Zelle for Business, faces issues that ...
Giant banks are dominating the fight for primary relationships with young businesses—and with it the battle for the businesses of the future. To avoid fighting for table scraps, sm...