- Which tech firms do small businesses trust to safeguard their business and financial data?
- From a small-business perspective, which tech firms are perceived as being most innovative to meet banking needs?
- Do small businesses perceive tech firms as partners looking out for their financial well-being?
- How do financial institutions rank against tech firms in the eyes of small businesses?
- How likely would small businesses be to switch from their financial institutions to tech firms, were those tech firms to offer financial products and services?
- The data in this report was collected from a random-sample survey conducted in May 2018 of 1,000 business owners and decision makers with annual business revenue between $100,000 and $10 million.
Interested In This Report
FedNow’s recent launch is a landmark development in the push toward a ubiquitous and affordable instant payments regime in the United States. For small businesses, instant payments...
Small-business deposits are in flux at traditional FIs, with a quarter of those businesses moving deposits to other institutions in the past year. Often, the move is to another ban...
Maintaining business financial health is a challenge. Most entrepreneurs are not financial professionals, nor are they fluent in the language of banking, payments, and financial an...