This year, for the first time, Javelin Strategy & Research has broken its Identity Protection Service Scorecard into two assessments—the usual evaluation of those IDPS providers selling directly to consumers (B2C) and also a separate rating for those providers focused on the business-to-business market (B2B). The B2B market is of increasing value, with consumers looking to financial institutions and financial services providers to offer IDPS services free of charge. The two spaces also have different products, requiring different evaluations.
The scorecard, which takes in 17 IDPS providers evaluated by Javelin, measures the offerings in 101 criteria across three categories: prevention, detection, and resolution. This year, Equifax emerged as Best in Class in the B2C space, and Allstate was named Best in Class in the B2B category.
Key questions discussed in this report:
- What IDPS features and functionality are the most valuable to consumers?
- Which providers most closely align with consumers’ needs and desires where IDPS is concerned?
- What features should more IDPS providers include or offer?
- Why is the B2B IDPS offering becoming an increasingly valuable channel to better reach and protect consumers?
- AllClear ID, provider of AllClear ID Pro (B2C)
- Allstate Identity Protection Premier (B2C) and Allstate Identity Protection Pro+ (B2B)
- Aura, provider of Aura Ultimate Family (B2C and B2B)
- Credit Sesame, provider of Credit Sesame Platinum Protection (B2C)
- Equifax, provider of ID Watchdog Premium and ID Watchdog Platinum Plus (B2C and B2B)
- Experian, provider of IdentityWorks Premium and IDnotify (B2C and B2B)
- FICO, provider of myFICO Premier (B2C)
- Identity Defense, provider of Identity Defense Complete (B2C)
- IDIQ, provider of IdentityIQ Secure Max (B2C)
- IDShield, provider of IDShield (B2C)
- IDX, formerly ID Experts, provider of IDX Privacy Complete (B2C and B2B)
- Iris Global Identity & Cyber Protection, powered by Generali, provider of Iris OnWatch (B2B)
- NortonLifelock, formerly Symantec, provider of Norton360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus (B2C and B2B)
- Sigma Loyalty Group, formerly Finastra, provider of ID Assist (B2C)
- Sontiq, provider of IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit and IdentityForce UltraSecure Premium Family (B2C and B2B)
- Tenerity, formerly CXLoyalty, provider of PrivacyGuard - Total Protection (B2C)
- TransUnion, provider of myTrueIdentity (B2C and B2B)
Interested In This Report
This report explores the challenges financial services providers face, not only when it comes to being attacked themselves, but in the counsel and education they offer to business ...
The news earlier this month that the largest HTTPS distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack on record was intercepted and mitigated should get the attention of financial institu...
This report, sponsored by Neustar, a TransUnion company, explores identity fraud and the necessary steps business enterprises must take into consideration as a means of streamlinin...