Securing the FI Contact Center
- Webinar Date: April 15, 2020
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
- Presented by :
- Krista Tedder
- Research Topic(s):
- Fraud & Security
- Fraud Management
April 15, 2020 10:00 am PT/1:00 pm ET
Identity fraud continues to escalate in the United States as criminals take advantage of the multiple access points to take over an account and develop new techniques to attack enterprises with stolen or synthetic identities. During these unprecedented times, fraudsters have wasted little time launching account takeover, subscription and other fraud attacks. Fighting and preventing fraud requires multiple channels to be engaged simultaneously to authenticate and validate a real customer.
Join us as we examine the realities in contact centers and why there is urgency in making technology upgrades today and not waiting for tomorrow. The discussion will highlight key findings of the report, Securing the Contact Center, including of emerging fraud patterns, processes and technology available to minimize the risk while causing minimal friction.
Participants of the webinar will learn –
- Key elements of contact center security that are required to secure consumer identity and reduce loss rates
- Technology criminals are using to perpetrate fraud and why this is causing increased risk
- Understanding the urgency to deploy biometric authentication through multiple channels as a method to improve fraud detection
* REGISTER NOW to receive a copy of the Javelin report “Securing the contact center” compliments of Nuance.
NOTE: You must register with the corporate domain email address for this webinar. Yahoo, Gmail or similar email domain addresses will not be able to register.