Implementing Payment Card Controls through a Customer Financial Engagement Strategy
- Webinar Date: February 20, 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
- Presented by :
- Krista Tedder
- Mark Schwanhausser
- Paid Content
Payment card controls have long provided an empowering story for consumers who seek on-the-go control of their debit and credit cards. But for too long card controls languished as financial institutions struggled to build a satisfying experience and a realistic, profitable business case. In 2019, however, improving technology is changing the landscape – putting card controls in position to be a foundational element of Javelin’s Consumer Financial Enablement Strategy.
Join Krista Tedder and Mark Schwanhausser as they examine the challenges and rewards of launch card controls, including:
- Which consumers are prime targets for card controls and which features you should prioritize.
- How to overcome technical challenges
- How Javelin’s Consumer Financial Enablement Strategy delivers benefits in three critical areas of digital banking: Security Empowerment, Financial Fitness, and Customer Service.
- Recommendations for 2019
This Javelin Advisory webinar provides context and commentary on the recently released Payment Card Controls: Overcoming Impediments Through a Consumer Financial Enablement Strategy.
NOTE: This is a client ONLY Javelin Advisory Services webinar. Please use your company email address to register for the webinar. We do not accept generic email addresses, such as yahoo and gmail