Javelin’s 11th annual online banking and bill-pay forecasts reinforce that adoption will remain unacceptably flat through 2018 unless financial institutions take action to upgrade services and re-focus marketing. Javelin outlines a strategy for financial institutions to target 29 million Americans who are one step away from paying bills with their primary bank or credit union. A new segment of young, mobile-minded consumers are at an impressionable stage of their financial lives when they could begin paying bills at their primary FI – or drift away to pay billers directly or use innovative alternatives. By targeting this new segment, banks can increase bill payment adoption and thus increase customer loyalty.
Join Mark Schwanhausser as he explores how banks can lift adoption of bank bill pay by 22% in 2018. This webinar maps out key features pivotal customers are craving and the investments that banks must implement to win over 29 million holdouts.
During this webinar, Mark will address:
- What is the five-year outlook for online banking and bill payments at financial institutions and at biller websites?
- How can the banking industry spur growth in bill payments at FI websites?
- Are giant U.S. banks beating smaller banks and credit unions in the battle for supremacy?
- What are the key consumer segments that FIs should target first to increase online banking adoption?
- What investments and marketing messages will be most effective?