Fighting Fraud in 2019: The Impact of Innovation, Customer Expectations and Regulation
- Webinar Date: March 20, 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM (PST)
- Presented by :
- Al Pascual
- Kyle Marchini
- Paid Content
The pace of innovation in financial services continues to accelerate, bringing new ways to engage with customers, but also enabling new fraud schemes. For example, faster payments will improve stickiness among retail customers and profitability in commercial payments, but also will prove an incredible avenue for criminals to make existing schemes far more effective. As financial institutions adapt their fraud mitigation measures to combat these evolving threats, they must contend with heightened customer expectations for digital user experience and an ever-more-complex web of regulations.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How the blurring of fraud and privacy threats shapes consumers’ perceptions of control of their data and the regulatory requirements.
- How advances in authentication technology shape consumers’ expectations at their financial institutions.
- How financial institutions should adapt their fraud controls to address the threats inherent in faster payments.
NOTE: This is a client ONLY Javelin Advisory Services webinar. Please use your company email address to register for the webinar. We do not accept generic email addresses, such as yahoo and gmail