Driving Digital Transformation: Why is It so Hard?
- Webinar Date: August 19, 2020
- Time: 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM (PST)
- Presented by :
- Jacob Jegher
- Research Topic(s):
- Digital Banking
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 8:00 AM PT/ 11:00 PM ET
Why have so many financial institutions failed to achieve their digital transformation goals? Can the industry overcome the challenges posed by legacy infrastructure, outdated business models, and a change-resistant cultures? Has the overnight shift to digital, brought about by Covid-19, accelerated the digital-first operating model?
Join Javelin Strategy & Research's Jacob Jegher and SAS's Joan McGowan as they answer these questions and discuss what has worked, what hasn't, and what's the most direct path to digital-first business. In most of the cases, it's not the fault of the technology.
Using practical examples from banking and insurance, this webinar will explore:
- The current state of digital transformation
- What is working and where financial institutions are seeing success
- What is not working and where financial institutions are struggling
Register now at https://lnkd.in/eDBPaHp