Driving consumer choice and optimization of ACH payments through open banking and multi-railHosted by Mastercard in collaboration with American Banker
- Webinar Date: September 29, 2022
- Time: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM (EST)
- Presented by :
- Marco Salazar
- Research Topic(s):
- Tech & Infrastructure
Digital payments' usage is on the rise, fueled by a growing consumer desire for convenience and choice. Mastercard's newest Payment Index Report uncovers the ways in which consumers are increasingly adopting new payment technologies, and their appetite for new, fast, and flexible digital experiences continues to grow. How can businesses lean into emerging technologies to help consumers navigate this evolving environment and meet consumer demand? This panel will explore consumers' rising demand for choice in the payment space and how that desire for flexibility will increasingly impact the way they adopt technology to pay and get paid.
What can you expect to learn in this webinar?
- Consumers are looking for greater agility in managing their financial tasks on an everyday basis. We'll discuss how this trend is transforming where and how consumers will choose the financial services they adopt.
- Digital payment usage is rising and is expected to continue. We will share new research on the diverse ways consumers make payments, the past year's emerging payment methods and projections for the future.
- Pain points impacting the adoption of digital payment solutions and how they can be addressed.