- How is the auto loan origination market changing?
- What steps are consumers taking during the auto buying process?
- What role does digital technology play in automotive finance?
- How can financial institutions be more successful in direct auto lending?
- What are the risk factors that exist in today's auto lending market?
Consumer data in this report is based primarily on information collected in a panel of 10,768 consumers in an online survey conducted in July 2017. The margin of sampling error is ± 0.94% at the 95% confidence level.
In support of this research, Javelin spoke with industry executives at financial institutions, automotive finance companies, and financial technology providers in the automotive lending space.
Interested In This Report
Javelin’s international analysts scoured the globe for digital lending innovations. Which won ribbons: the face-recognition loan application in China, auto loans in Japan that work...
This Javelin Strategy & Research report looks at the state of digital auto sales today. The trend of car buyers seeking a fully digital experience, from shopping to acquiring a loa...
The pandemic spurred a surge in credit monitoring. The good news for financial institutions is that consumers are more likely to track their scores through their banks and credit u...