- How is the auto loan origination market changing?
- What steps are consumers taking during the auto buying process?
- What role does digital technology play in automotive finance?
- How can financial institutions be more successful in direct auto lending?
- What are the risk factors that exist in today's auto lending market?
Consumer data in this report is based primarily on information collected in a panel of 10,768 consumers in an online survey conducted in July 2017. The margin of sampling error is ± 0.94% at the 95% confidence level.
In support of this research, Javelin spoke with industry executives at financial institutions, automotive finance companies, and financial technology providers in the automotive lending space.
Learn More About This Report & Javelin
Banks and credit unions provide a digital shopping experience that can lead customers to pick an ill-suited credit card and put an FI at risk of costly “silent churn.” In contrast,...
Every year, millions of people from around the globe legally enter the United States but struggle to line up banking and lending services because they lack standard documentation, ...
The outlook in digital lending in the year ahead will focus on three key areas: the prospect of regulatory clarity on popular products such as buy now, pay later loans and earned w...