Mobile Payments 2013: Young Adults and Minorities Take the Lead
- Date:September 12, 2013
- Karen Augustine
- Research Topic(s):
- North American PaymentsInsights
- PAID CONTENT
One of the exhibits included in this report:
- Year-over-year trending of smartphone use, and use and interest in various methods of in-store and online mobile payments and mobile payment acceptance methods
- Shift in demographics of mobile users, in both smartphone and tablet usage and satisfaction with operability, functionality, and availability of mobile phones
- Challenges to mobile payment adoption, and confidence in security and reliability
- Use and preferences for passwords or other types of security codes and preferences for how to access mobile payments
- Use and delivery methods for payment and fraud alerts
- Shifts in use and interest in e-couponing, e-receipting, and merchant apps
Interested In This Report
2022 North American PaymentsInsights, Canada: Significant Consumer Trends in Payments
After two years of pandemic related disruption, Canadians have never been more comfortable with leveraging technology for ease and convenience when interacting with financial insti...
2022 North American PaymentsInsights: Canada Exhibit
Mercator Advisory Group’s most recent report covers the market for personal banking, debit, and credit cards in Canada. The report looks at consumers’ preferred way to use credit, ...
2022 North American PaymentsInsights: U.S. Exhibit
Mercator Advisory Group’s most recent report covers the market for personal banking, debit, and credit cards in the U.S. The report looks at consumers’ preferred way to use credit,...