Innovative Payment Technology Prospects: FinovateSpring 2018
- Date:June 05, 2018
- Rachel Huber
- Michael Moeser
- Report Details: 12 pages, 3 graphics
- Research Topic(s):
- Tech & Infrastructure
- PAID CONTENT
In selecting companies for this report, the factors Javelin considered include:
- Offers a solution or product applicable to retail payments
- Offers available product—no vaporware
- Companies must have a product in market at the time of the conference
- Pilots or companies launching at Finovate were not considered
- Presents a compelling, easily-understood overview of the product in their demo
- During an in-depth discussion, company representatives provided Javelin analysts with a more detailed understanding of their product, beyond the 7-minute conference demo
- Alpharank: Utilizes historical transaction data in a new way, making cross-selling and new customer acquisition more effective
- Dynamics: Provides new versatility for and increases life cycle of plastic cards, allowing for enhanced security, multiple card use, and interactive customer messaging
- moneyamigo: Reward-based debit card for the non-affluent
- Status Money: Direct-to-consumer advertising platform allowing financial providers to target consumers on a very niche level likely to result in higher marketing ROI
Learn More About This Report & Javelin
Cloud service providers are playing a larger role in payments, having moved beyond storing bank data into core services. But as cloud providers begin more efficiently processing pa...
A new wave of investment is coming to payments technology and infrastructure. In the year ahead, and beyond, look for the concept of “payment modernization” to take on greater defi...
The fragmentation of the U.S. financial markets has created open-banking standards that are quite different from those found in Europe. In the United States, companies that enable ...