- What effect has the use of digital channels had on the lending space?
- How has fraud changed as a result of lending going digital?
- What are the technology factors affecting the risk of lending fraud in digital channels?
- What are the fraud risks specific to each type of loan product?
- How are different segments of consumers affected by digital lending fraud?
- What are the steps that FIs and other lenders can take to effectively prevent new account fraud?
Companies Mentioned: AU10TIX, BioCatch, Emailage, ID Analytics, Jumio, Mitek, NuData Security, Payfone, SecuredTouch, TransUnion, Yodlee
Consumer data in this report is based on information collected in a random-sample panel survey:
· November 2016 survey of 5,028 adult U.S. consumers. For questions answered by all 5,028 respondents, the maximum margin of sampling error is +/- 1.40 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.
· A panel of 10,768 consumers in an online survey conducted from June to July 2017. The margin of sampling error is ±0.94 percentage points at the 95% confidence level for questions answered by all respondents.
· A panel of 10,639 consumers in an online survey conducted in May 2016. The margin of sampling error is ±0.95 percentage points at the 95% confidence level for questions answered by all respondents.
Interested In This Report
Javelin’s international analysts scoured the globe for digital lending innovations. Which won ribbons: the face-recognition loan application in China, auto loans in Japan that work...
This Javelin Strategy & Research report looks at the state of digital auto sales today. The trend of car buyers seeking a fully digital experience, from shopping to acquiring a loa...
The pandemic spurred a surge in credit monitoring. The good news for financial institutions is that consumers are more likely to track their scores through their banks and credit u...