Development in digital banking for small businesses is lagging significantly behind consumer and commercial banking, with many small business owners struggling to find the right digital tools to help them monitor and manage their company finances, accounting, invoicing, and payroll, cash flow, and taxes.
Join Jacob Jegher, SVP of Banking and Head of Strategy at Javelin Strategy & Research, and Michael Carter, Chief Marketing Officer of D3 Banking for a review of the areas that present the richest opportunities for banks to unlock the potential of their small business customers in 2017.
Topics that will be covered in the webinar include:
- Providing more comprehensive digital services to earn the loyalty of profitable small business customers.
- Identifying the digital services small business owners need and are willing to pay for – e.g., automatic expense categorization, pro forma financial statements, predictive cash flow.
- Using tools like alerts, notifications and mobile RDC to boost customer engagement.
- Improving the customer experience by integrating the branch and digital experiences, especially in account opening and onboarding.
- Educating and deputizing business owners in the battle against fraud.
- Developing a set of criteria for evaluating the tools, solutions and platforms available for deploying a small business digital banking product fit for the needs of small businesses.
- Learn what options your institutions has for establishing a small business digital strategy that gives small business owners what they need to succeed.
NOTE: You must register with the corporate domain email address for this webinar. Yahoo, Gmail or similar email domain addresses will not be able to register.
This webinar is sponsored by: