As smartphones and tablets become more pervasive in the U.S., it is no surprise that more and more small and micro businesses are using them in their businesses. In this report, Javelin examines the adoption of mobile devices for use in small business and specifically for mobile banking and payments. The report reviews the features that are most attractive to small and micro businesses that currently use mobile banking as well as the features that would encourage non-users to adopt mobile banking. The report rates the level of satisfaction users have with their primary bank’s mobile banking platform and, finally, identifies common barriers to mobile banking adoption.
Key questions this report will address:
- Do micro and small businesses use mobile devices in their businesses?
- What is the adoption level of mobile banking among small and micro businesses?
- How frequently do micro and small businesses log onto their mobile banking service?
- What mobile banking features are primarily used by small and micro businesses?
- Are businesses satisfied with the mobile banking services from their primary bank?